Check out Chloë Sevigny's Closet

5:53 PM

Chole Sevigny in front of her closet image  NY Times
I'm all about my closet right now since I'm switching it out from summer to fall.  I came across this video of Chloe Sevigny's east village (NYC) closet and I must admit I was intrigued to see what her closet looks like.

Chloe with a sketch by Alber Elbaz,of her dress for the oscars Screen shot part 2  via
screen shot from video (part 1) via
Chloe is an oscar winning actress and model who has long been known as an "it girl" in the fashion world.  Her and Tara Subkoff started a clothing line in 2002 called Imitation of Christ that created a stir in the fashion industry with their performance art and reworked vintage clothes.  She has more recently created a small collection sold by the boutique Opening Ceremony (Manhattan and Los Angeles), Barneys (United States), Colette (Paris), and London's Dover Street Market.  So what does a fashion "it girl's" closet look like?  Check it out in the video below.

 
 Chloe Sevigny's closet Part 1

Chloe Sevigny closet Part 2

I must admit I expected it to be like walking into a dream boutique, but for NYC it's pretty big.  It's bigger than my closet!  And as expected girlfriend has some awesome clothes.  I love how she makes use of every little space.  I'm dreaming up ideals for mine that I plan to post soon, stay tuned!   Also it sounds like there will be more segments coming from Chloe with Opening Ceremony on her personal photo albums, T-shirt collection, and more, so check back with Opening Ceremony if your a Chloe fan.

http://ohyoucraftygal.blogspot.com ©Oh You Crafty Gal! 2011-2012 All rights reserved. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

How to Tailor Clothes Series

Start Our Free Sewing Class