How to Hem Pants: (Altering Clothes Series)

6:28 PM

Hemming pants on the sewing machine tutorial by Maker Momma
My students in my sewing class all expressed a desire to learn how to fix and alter clothes.  So they are my inspiration for this series.  Look for more to come!

Knowing how to hem pants is something you can use your whole life.  I've searched the web for good tutorials to share with you both with and without a sewing machine.

Click here for Part 1 of this Series on how to hem jeans with a Eurohem or the original hem.

Check out Part 3 of our series How to hem a cuff.

This is a great video that shows how to sew a hem by hand with three different stitches and on the sewing machine.
Click Here for more sewing videos selected by me for my sewing classes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

How to Tailor Clothes Series

Start Our Free Sewing Class