Moldings on the Wall For Shoe Storage? Yes Please.

4:23 PM


A girl can never have too many shoes.....or enough places to put them.  I have a visual merchandising and merchandising background so I always think about organizing my closet like a store.  I currently have a massive shoe rack on the back of my closet door and my closet is too narrow to do this (we have a pre-WWII house when having a closet was a big deal).  But we plan to finish our attic (and expand our roof) to turn it into a massive master bedroom (with of course a big closet).  Unfortunately that's a long way away.....   So guess what will go into that closet?  I love this idea and the color is awesome too!    You can get the tutorial for this at House to Home.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a great idea! I love clever storage solutions, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I'm always on the look out for clever shoe storage that way you can buy more shoes.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I might have to try this in my closet...and my walls...and...and...and.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Closet Shelving Ideas with Shoes Storage!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

How to Tailor Clothes Series

Start Our Free Sewing Class